News Institut Study Study in English Application Technical equipment Science, research, Erasmus Documents Contacts
ART & DESIGN INSTITUTE on Facebook ART & DESIGN INSTITUT on Instagram ART & DESIGN INSTITUT on YouTube CZ EN


Conditions for participation of ADI students in the Erasmus+

Basic Erasmus+ information

Each school has its own forms and requirements, what it needs from students to accept them. These are mostly the following:

  • Application form
  • Portfolio
  • Passport photo
  • Letter of Motivation

Each school has different application deadlines. For the summer semester is usually November, for the winter semester the dates are around May. You can find this information on the school website. YOU CAN CHOOSE ONLY FROM SCHOOLS WHICH WE HAVE A CONTRACT.

See ERASMUS+ PARTNERSHIP

Each student actively procures all required materials on his own and on time. For specific questions, please contact the Study Department. We will be the contact person of the university.

Before a student goes to Erasmus, he / she needs to do the following:

  • Completed clasification for all previous semesters
  • Travel insurance
  • Valid visa for foreigns
  • Letter of Acceptance from a chosen university
  • Filled and signed from all side Learning Agreement
  • Participant contract
  • Completed language test on OLS portal (the language of university)
  • Bank account in Euro currency

Before leaving we pay students 70% of the grant. We pay the rest of grant 30% after students arriving.

Back